Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Left You All Hanging...

I must apologize for the late late reply. To some of you it must feel like I've abandoned the blog altogether. That wouldn't be far from the truth. In a nutshell I have decided to return to Canada for the winter to sort out visa paperwork and also to make a bit more money for the coming season. So I have been hard at work cranking away on Brotherland Episode 1 as well as a full time job installing yacht systems. Enough to keep a grown man busy. I must apologize for the neglect this blog has been in the last few months and can only tell you that there are big things coming down the pipe... so stay tuned folks! In the meantime I will try to add a post here or there, as well as finish the post on my family quest in Ukraine! Thanks for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment